kuj0

TimetoKill.net - 2v2 CS:GO Tournament #7

73 posts in this topic

will the ladder be updated soon so we can see who we are facing against?

Yup. Signup deadline is tonight and I will generate the brackets in the morning. 

WITHDRAWN. Will assist in spectating

Just in case you didn't notice, looks like PotatoFarmers withdrew (it is in the first post after the original posts on page 1).  So I suppose my team gets that spot?

Just in case you didn't notice, looks like PotatoFarmers withdrew (it is in the first post after the original posts on page 1).  So I suppose my team gets that spot?

Wow ok, he edited his posted and didn't even tell me after one of the reasons for having the tournament on that day was for his teammate.

You are correct. See ya then! I also changed your name to TacoBurritoAnus so people don't assume TBA actually means "To Be Announced"... Muahahahahaha!

Due to the possibility of more teams quitting, we will be re-opening signups so more teams can be placed in Reserves. If you are weary of signing up, be sure to be in TeamSpeak at the time of the tournament, and we will use you if there are open spots! First come first serve, and of course it will go in order of the Reserve list first. 

Wow ok, he edited his posted and didn't even tell me after one of the reasons for having the tournament on that day was for his teammate.

You are correct. See ya then! I also changed your name to TacoBurritoAnus so people don't assume TBA actually means "To Be Announced"... Muahahahahaha!

Due to the possibility of more teams quitting, we will be re-opening signups so more teams can be placed in Reserves. If you are weary of signing up, be sure to be in TeamSpeak at the time of the tournament, and we will use you if there are open spots! First come first serve, and of course it will go in order of the Reserve list first. 

I sent you a message on steam but you were offline so I edited my post in case you decided to never read my message on steam. (I just found out he couldn't make it today, not really my fault, the post was edited literally 5mins before cripise quoted it, the lurking of the thread was real on his part lol.)

The time is near. 

Here are somethings you can do before Saturday to help your tournament day go as smooth as possible in case you did not receive my PM:

• Allow yourself plenty of time for the tournament and try to show up a little early. Remember, the tournament starts this Sunday, September 28th @ 1pm PST, 2pm MST, 3pm CST, 4pm EST
  • Get familiar with the TeamSpeak Server. This is required and where the password to join the tournament will be released. You can download TeamSpeak 3 from: http://www.teamspeak...?page=downloads .  Feel free to hang out and get to know us too    :) The server information is below.
    • Server: voice.timetokill.net
    • Password: nomnomnom
  • Add the tournament server IP address. BROWSE COMMUNITY SERVERS --> (Click OK to dismiss the dialogue) --> Favorites tab --> Add a Server. The server is password protected. You are free to organize practice matches in this server but bear in mind we may make changes at any time that could interrupt your gameplay. The passwords will be changed on game day. (If you notice any configuration problems please let us know!)
    • Individual private server IPs will be posted accordingly at the start of each match.
  • Make sure you have the maps. Review the map list (posted in the tournament thread) and ensure you have the correct maps for the tournament before hand. This will help to avoid any map issues on the day of the tournament. If you don't do this, you will still get the maps from the server but it may take a bit longer.

• Stay hydrated and bring snacks! You want to have no distractions if possible for your best chance at winning. An empty tummy or a thirst that needs to be quench mid-round is never pretty. You can tell these last few are written by the one and only winnie. He's so corny sometimes, hehe. 

• Believe! If you don't believe, you won't succeed. Tell your friends that you're going to be right back, you have a tournament to win. If you tell your friends you're going to win you'll feel compelled to do so and may have better luck doing it!

• Ask questions. If you have any questions just ask. It will help to be prepared and perhaps help us prepare! Remember: there is no such things as stupid questions! Just stupid people! I keed, I keed. 

Good luck and see you Sunday :)

Won't be able to make to this tournament, last minute plans came up. Need to be in Brooklyn for a family member. Nothing serious just it's manditory that I'm there.

Showed on Time

Radical
Insatiable
do you even lift?
Hazardous
Imcute
Flashbang andddd Dead

Half shown

TBA
IBuyGiraffes
Cuntmen

No Show

Feiz
Confetti Nipples
Kaydon
Flair
Faded
Bitches
Versace

Reserves

Shroom Dragons

One person in Kaydon is not able to make it (MysticBanana). I don't believe washer is going to show up either. I was thinking we could have me and Torrtuga25 as one team and bring in a replacement team instead of 2 teams being booted off. If we become a team, our team name shale be "Table Sniffers".

Links to profiles:

Torrtuga25: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198010510196/

Funman8: http://steamcommunity.com/id/Funman8/

Congratulations to mezology & keaNe for 1st Place

and iLegacy & VEXIN for 2nd Place

Special thanks to

• Hypnotic & Mr. Fahrenheit for gathering up everyone at the start of the tournament during the delay
  • Headharvest & CrazyPaws for streaming on twitch.tv (twitch.tv/HeadHarvest & twitch.tv/CrazyPaws
  • Everyone who actually showed up. We really do appreciate it. 
  • kuj0 for being late

Banned from next tournament

1. stump - no-show
  2. nois - no-show
  3. Chingus - no-show
  4. faded syther - no-show
  5. MysticBanana - no-show
  6. Tortuga25 - no-show
  7. DukDuk - no-show
  8. Bear - no-show
  9. Kraken - no-show
  10. Soundwave - no-show
  11. Berserk - no-show
  12. winnie - no-show
  13. xhL - no-show
  14. RabidMonkey - no-show

Recap

I would like to apologize for the one hour tournament delay. We still had a successful tournament, but that's still no excuse for players and teams not showing up. We had a team request a break during the 2nd half and there was a complaint that we didn't allow it after the match. This is not allowed in most tournaments in ANY sport including our tournaments; that's just how it goes. Thanks to all those who came out and congrats to the winners! I promise next tournament won't be so messy. Until next time, Happy Gaming ^_^

<3 TimetoKill.net