TimetoKill.net

Just servers. No drama. Plenty of llamas.

TtK is a community driven group of gamers and servers. We are not a clan; just gamers looking to have fun and bring others together.

Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
kuj0

TimetoKill.net - CS:GO GunGame Tournament #6

Forget my first post. You're good; good luck. 

Was taking me to an invalid link, but I was indeed not logged into Steam on my web browser.

IRL Name: Joe

IGN: starwarsco

Steam profile: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198036379070

You grabbed the last spot of the tournament. Good luck, sir. 

IRL Name: Arron

IGN: Specopsbuilder

Steam profile: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197971736320/

You have the first backup spot for the tournament.

Aaaand you have the second backup spot for the tournament. Welcome back, man. No bunny hop shotties! ;) :P

Anyone else signing up from here on out gets placed as a backup. There's always a very high chance that somebody will drop out beforehand or just not show up, and you can grab those spots if they open up. 

Tournament is 6 days away! 

I will message all participants and backups one to two days prior to Sunday. Expect some changes to the maplist as well.

Good luck to all you n00bszzzz`1!11!!!11!

The message below was sent out to the participants and backups:

You are receiving the message below because you are registered to compete in the TimetoKill.net - CS:GO GunGame Tournament #6 this Sunday (tomorrow) or you're a backup.

If you are unable to make the tournament, please let us know as soon as possible so we can replace you and avoid delays with the tournament.

Here are somethings you can do before Saturday to help your tournament day go as smooth as possible:

• Allow yourself plenty of time for the tournament and try to show up a little early. Remember, the tournament starts @ 4PM CST, 5PM EST, and 2PM PST

• Get familiar with the TeamSpeak Server. This is required and where the password to join the tournament will be released. You can download TeamSpeak 3 from: http://www.teamspeak...?page=downloads .  Feel free to hang out and get to know us too  :) The server information is below.
    • Server: voice.timetokill.net
    • Password: nomnomnom
  • Add the tournament server IP address. BROWSE COMMUNITY SERVERS --> (Click OK to dismiss the dialogue) --> Favorites tab --> Add a Server. The server is password protected. You are free to organize practice matches in this server but bear in mind we may make changes at any time that could interrupt your gameplay. The passwords will be changed on game day. (If you notice any configuration problems please let us know!)
    • 108.61.41.82:27045 (password: TittyKayGeeGee)
  • Make sure you have the maps. Review the map list (posted in the tournament thread) and ensure you have the correct maps for the tournament before hand. This will help to avoid any map issues on the day of the tournament. If you don't do this, you will still get the maps from the server but it may take a bit longer.

• Stay hydrated and bring snacks! You want to have no distractions if possible for your best chance at winning. An empty tummy or a thirst that needs to be quench mid-round is never pretty.

• Believe! If you don't believe, you won't succeed. Tell your friends that you're going to be right back, you have a tournament to win. If you tell your friends you're going to win you'll feel compelled to do so and may have better luck doing it!

• Ask questions. If you have any questions just ask. It will help to be prepared and perhaps help us prepare!
Good luck and see you in-game!
TimetoKill.net

HEY!  First, why are the times posted for Eastern, Central, and Pacific, and no Mountain?  Huh, jealous of our mountains?  (I had to look at what time, because I forgot and was planning on watching.) 

Secondly, Tournament Signup Deadline: Friday, July 18th 2014 @ 11PM CST,  you late son!

T 3rd Place - Silent & Freebase

2nd Place - Littl3M0nst3r

1st Place - St1g

Congratulations!

Scoreboards

Round - Player(s) Eliminated

Round 1 - dreamz

Round 2 - Fahrenheit & Thunderz

Round 3 - KRAKEN & Nick3g

Round 4 - RAICHU & Shrek is Love

Round 5 - Vegeta & Venomous

Round 6 - Berserk & Outlaw