TimetoKill.net

Just servers. No drama. Plenty of llamas.

TtK is a community driven group of gamers and servers. We are not a clan; just gamers looking to have fun and bring others together.

Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
kuj0

TimetoKill.net - 2v2 CS:GO Tournament #3

Hey, I'd like to sign up myself and my friend. He will be registered tomorrow, but unfortunately he's currently sleeping. I am 100% sure that he will be willing to sign up and make it, I would wait but the deadline is approaching.

My profile:

http://steamcommunity.com/id/IAMBOBO/

His profile:

http://steamcommunity.com/id/sourceringer/

Please list me as Waka Flocka Flame, list him as OJ Da Juiceman, and our team name is 1017 Bricksquad.

Usually overtimes are done by each team playing 3 rounds on each side and starting with a large amount of cash (something like at least $6000, usually $10,000) so that winning pistol doesn't instantly decide the game. If both teams tie again, you repeat the overtime until one team is able to win 4 rounds. As soon as one team hits 4 rounds they win. It adds a bit of a sudden-death feel because losing one round is a larger percent of the rounds played than normal, and it also generally gets the game over with sooner than playing the whole match again would. Just a suggestion, I feel like repeating the entire match could add some significant delays.

True.

In CS:GO matchmaking, ties are "wins" and end there(I'm sure you knew that, but it bothers me that they set it up like that). Not sure how it works in ESEA. I don't mind the tournament going a little longer because of one or two ties and we can keep an extra server open in case somebody is waiting to play in the next round.

May be changed though. Thanks for the suggestion and good luck.

Hey, I'd like to sign up myself and my friend. He will be registered tomorrow, but unfortunately he's currently sleeping. I am 100% sure that he will be willing to sign up and make it, I would wait but the deadline is approaching.

My profile:

http://steamcommunity.com/id/IAMBOBO/

His profile:

Please list me as Waka Flocka Flame, list him as OJ Da Juiceman, and our team name is 1017 Bricksquad.

OJ da Juiceman is here AYE!! WHOLE TRAP GOIN STUPID SHAWTY WE GONNA KEEP IT 100 U FEEL ME AYE!!!!! OKAY!!

btw i hope we are playing _se maps because the regular ones are trash

btw i hope we are playing _se maps because the regular ones are trash

I feel you dawgie woof woof.

Doesn't really matter for a 2v2 in my opinion but we have spoke about this. Expect to see the _se maps.

For future participants, once the tournament is full you can still signup to be a backup. If teams/players don't show up in the first round, you can take their place. First round only.

Will we have all the informations soon or right before the tournament? We ( me and axo ) don't have the informations for the teamspeak server nor the private server ( which I think if we connect to the teamspeak we'll have this information ). Is it going to be on only 1 private server or there will be like 2 matches at the same time?

Thanks in advance.

Here is the message that will be PM'd to all participants:

If you are unable to make the tournament, please let us know as soon as possible so we can replace you and avoid delays with the tournament.

Here are somethings you can do before Saturday to help your tournament day go as smooth as possible:

• Allow yourself plenty of time for the tournament and try to show up a little early. Remember, the tournament starts @ 1pmPST, 2pmMST, 3pmCST, 4pmEST

• Get familiar with the TeamSpeak Server. This is required and where the password to join the tournament will be released. You can download TeamSpeak 3 from: http://www.teamspeak...?page=downloads .  Feel free to hang out and get to know us too  :) The server information is below.
    • Server: voice.timetokill.net
    • Password: nomnomnom
  • Add the tournament servers' IP addresses. BROWSE COMMUNITY SERVERS --> (Click OK to dismiss the dialogue) --> Favorites tab --> Add a Server. The servers are password protected. You are free to organize 2v2 practice matches in these servers. The passwords will be changed on game day. (If you notice any configuration problems please let us know!)
    • 108.61.41.82:27051 (password: timetokill1)
    • 108.61.41.82:27052 (password: timetokill2)
    • 108.61.41.82:27053 (password: timetokill3)
    • 108.61.41.82:27054 (password: timetokill4)
  • Subscribe to tournament map collection. Go to the Competitive "_se" map collection and click Subscribe. This will ensure you have the correct maps for the tournament before hand. If you don't do this, you will still get the maps from the server but it may take a bit longer.

• Check the brackets. See which team you're up against first - http://challonge.com/ttk2v2csgo3

• Stay hydrated and bring snacks! You want to have no distractions if possible for your best chance at winning. An empty tummy or a thirst that needs to be quench mid-round is never pretty.

• Believe! If you don't believe, you won't succeed. Tell your friends that you're going to be right back, you have a tournament to win. If you tell your friends you're going to win you'll feel compelled to do so and may have better luck doing it!

• Ask questions. If you have any questions just ask. It will help to be prepared and perhaps help us prepare!

Good luck and see you in-game!

TimetoKill.net

We still have 1 spot left in the tournament. Let's get this thang filled up. 

If anybody would like to be a backup as a player or a team, you can apply by simply posting your name and steam profile in this thread. If a player or team doesn't show up for the tournament, you will be able to take their spot. Backups can apply until the tournament begins; works only in the first round. You can join our teamspeak and wait to see if somebody doesn't show up, or we will try to contact you on a first come first serve basis. 

To register as a backup post the following...

BACKUP
Name: 
Steam Profile: 

Hey guys, private messaged Winnie, but pretty much Nope has to work and won't be able to play tomorrow.  I have a substitute if it is not too late, pm'ed profile link to Winnie aswell. 

Hey guys, private messaged Winnie, but pretty much Nope has to work and won't be able to play tomorrow.  I have a substitute if it is not too late, pm'ed profile link to Winnie aswell. 

That works; I'll update it tonight.

If you have any other friends let them know. We have 1 more spot left.

Richter noticed that one of the people who signed up doesn't even have CS:GO. Kalr from the team "2guy1win" doesn't have the game on his steam games list. Someone needs to figure this out and remove the team from the list.

Richter noticed that one of the people who signed up doesn't even have CS:GO. Kalr from the team "2guy1win" doesn't have the game on his steam games list. Someone needs to figure this out and remove the team from the list.

What? Im playing with Kalr. Hes my friend in real life and he have CSGO.. lol

I think there was a misleading profil linked to Kalr.

Here is the real profil. http://steamcommunity.com/id/3942894

It says Private. I can ask him to turn that off if needed.

What? Im playing with Kalr. Hes my friend in real life and he have CSGO.. lol

I think there was a misleading profil linked to Kalr.

Here is the real profil. http://steamcommunity.com/id/3942894

It says Private. I can ask him to turn that off if needed.

Well, good to see that was sorted out quick. No problem here.

This was actually pointed out by RaiN before this post. What's with these young kids creepin' on the competition? Hahaha. I'm friends with Kalr on his other account and can confirm that he does indeed have CS:GO. No worries kiddies.