TimetoKill.net

Just servers. No drama. Plenty of llamas.

TtK is a community driven group of gamers and servers. We are not a clan; just gamers looking to have fun and bring others together.

Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

TimetoKill.net - 2v2 CS:GO Tournament #3

kuj0

Would that be possible to have the IP address or location of the server on which the tourney will be played ?

I would like to register for this tourney.. depending where the server is located.

Thanks!

It will be the same location as our other servers. New Jersey area. 

You can check out your latency on the Classic Competitive server - 108.61.41.82:27040. If you're IP is the same as what you posted with, I think you'll be just fine ;)

Would that be possible to have the IP address or location of the server on which the tourney will be played ?

I would like to register for this tourney.. depending where the server is located.

Thanks!

You can check out your latency on the Classic Competitive server - 108.61.41.82:27040. If you're IP is the same as what you posted with, I think you'll be just fine ;)

Thanks for the info!

I'm currently at work so I will need to ping it once I'm back home later today.

I can't ping it from here for some reason (probably work firewall or something).

Thanks!

Thanks for the info!

I can't ping it from here for some reason (probably work firewall or something).

Actually, that's our firewall :P 

You can ping 108.61.41.83

Thanks!

Thanks for the info!

Actually, that's our firewall :P

You can ping 108.61.41.83

Ohhh great! 22ms :)

So if I want to join this tourney with a friend, I just have to tell him to register here ?