TimetoKill.net

Just servers. No drama. Plenty of llamas.

TtK is a community driven group of gamers and servers. We are not a clan; just gamers looking to have fun and bring others together.

Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
1337Sauce

Drink and Win!

Drink & Win

Hello everyone. Tomorrow Saturday 21st Berserk and 1337$auce will be hosting a drinking  event on the 24/7 Assault server. It’s simple all you have to do is show up with some brew and enjoy playing Assault with us. The event will also include a prize giveaway for a few lucky players. A $20.00 Steam Cash Card and a random assortment of keys, cases and sticker capsules. 

The $20.00 Steam Cash Card will be given out by Berserk and the rest by 1337$auce.

Rules

• Must be legal drinking age! (tough to enforce, buttfuckit)

• If your team wins the round: You drink once

• If your team loses the round: You drink twice

• You must be present in the Assault server to be eligible in the prize give away.

• The prizes will be given out at 1AM Eastern time.

• And last but not least have a good time and get wasted.

Disclaimer

The prizes will be given away at random. Meaning who ever wins…..wins no discrimination. No crying to mommy and daddy if you lost. We paid for these prizes with our own money. And just want to bring some fun and excitement into the community as well as the Assault server.

note: You have to let us know you are drinking so we can add you to our random.org list for the prize giveaway!

edit: WISP MUST POST TO PARTICIPATE

What time will this event happen?

Can I pregame? before showing up?

Is this an endurance test?

Do we have a Spirit to Beer ratio?

Regardless I will be here but I wana play by the rules you know, I dont wana cheat or anything like that and get kicked. :(

-Ninx

What time will this event happen?

Can I pregame? before showing up?

Is this an endurance test?

Do we have a Spirit to Beer ratio?

Regardless I will be here but I wana play by the rules you know, I dont wana cheat or anything like that and get kicked. :(

-Ninx

Around 7-8PM Eastern time it'll start till 1AM and yes you can pregame and no rules except the ones we provided.

You guys should add a rule like this. 

YOU MUST BE DRINKING TEQUILA! Then thats a tournament to watch! Cause a shot of something isn't specific!

excuse me I can do shots of TEQUILA but my house cant contain me and well I might end up going to a 4 mile run and pass out on the side of the road. So I only drink Tequila when I need to do endurance shit.

You guys should add a rule like this. 

YOU MUST BE DRINKING TEQUILA! Then thats a tournament to watch! Cause a shot of something isn't specific!

excuse me I can do shots of TEQUILA but my house cant contain me and well I might end up going to a 4 mile run and pass out on the side of the road. So I only drink Tequila when I need to do endurance shit.

You alcoholic Ninx. <3

Woah calling me names wont make it better. 

Name caliing and truths are two different things Ninx. Lets get ourselves together now :D . Then again, you might be right, so let me rephrase it as a wise man once said "Ninx, Is a functioning alcoholic" ^.^

Woah calling me names wont make it better. 

Name caliing and truths are two different things Ninx. Lets get ourselves together now :D . Then again, you might be right, so let me rephrase it as a wise man once said "Ninx, Is a functioning alcoholic" ^.^

You made me LOL