TimetoKill.net

Just servers. No drama. Plenty of llamas.

TtK is a community driven group of gamers and servers. We are not a clan; just gamers looking to have fun and bring others together.

Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Ninx

Populate Server Nightly

So we attempted this before but as a different title, something like game of the day. I propose that we dedicate a day of the week to one of our servers to make our presence known on our own servers and to bring population to them on a weekly basis. I mean who doesn't think Winnie's voice is sexy, or Xerxes's voice. So I will leave this open for others to discuss all are welcome to suggest days with servers.

CS:S - Classic Competitive - 108.61.41.82:27017

CS:S - GunGame - 108.61.41.82:27015

CS:S - MinGames - 108.61.41.82:27016

CS:GO - 24/7 ASSult - 108.61.41.82:27041

CS:GO - GunGame - 108.61.41.82:27018

CS:GO - MiniGames - 108.61.41.82:27042  

I've been frequenting assault late at night while there's a few people in it. I play in gungame kinda late at night sometimes too. Seems like there's always people in minigames playing some shitty course map, so I never go in there. Pretty much anytime I see anyone in any CS:S server I join.

But I'm willing to give some selected days to sit in a specified server for a given amount of time.

why not just do monday-saturday in the order you posted that way it is easy for us :P and when people hop on ts we can bug the fuck out of them to join that server.

Sign in to follow this