TimetoKill.net

Just servers. No drama. Plenty of llamas.

TtK is a community driven group of gamers and servers. We are not a clan; just gamers looking to have fun and bring others together.

Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

RIP kman 3/24/2021

wrangler

Today we have learned that we have lost a friend of our community (kman). Love him or hate him kman always brought a lot of energy and fun with whatever we were doing. Although we dont have all the answers, we do know he was having some issues as we all do at times. Lets not forget we only have one life to live. I know for many this group or video games in general is a way to get away from life, our problems, ect. Hope everyone is staying healthy.

We will miss you buddy.

RIP kman

He was known by the majority of the community as an outgoing and outrageous person and personality. He has hosted a few of the community members at his home and provided unique memories to them and to all of us. It's a first for me/us to have to experience this within our community. We all deal with death differently. Please be respectful of each other and be careful to not release any personal information you shouldn’t otherwise. I know that it's difficult after all the time that we have all been friends/ allies to keep that information separated. We can create a channel within TS for a safe space to deal with this.

-ninx