TimetoKill.net

Just servers. No drama. Plenty of llamas.

TtK is a community driven group of gamers and servers. We are not a clan; just gamers looking to have fun and bring others together.

Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
HnyBear

Another CS:Go GG Server Idea

Ok here's my idea for another CS:Go GG Server.

DeathMatch or Elimination, Random, Turbo, with 3 knives to win.

FF ON w/FFPunishment plugin (Eliminates spray and pray noobage and adds to difficulty when nading).

Knife Syphon adding between 50-55HP on every knife kill.

If possible to have it coded to SM GG, which the guy promised to do for me over a year ago, add the "GG Grenade Bonus" like in the ES version of GG. It works like this; (You can find the ES code for it in the gg_nade_bonus.py file in the ES GG zip for more of an idea of how it works.)

Once a player reaches nade level they have a separate list of weapons they cycle through with each kill they get. You can put any number of weapons in that list ranging from 2 or more. So lets say this list has 3 weapons in it, Deagle, USP, Scout, when you reach nade level you get a Deagle and a nade. If you kill someone with the deagle you go to the next weapon, USP. If you kill someone with the USP, you get a scout. If you kill someone with the scout you go back to the Deagle. Of course if you kill someone with nade you'd progress to the first of 3 knife levels. (The only way to progress and win is to get the nade kill. The addition of a weapon rotation on nade level is just to add to the fun.)

The weapons I listed are just an example. The weapon could reset to the first weapon upon each death or remain on the weapon you last had when you died.

**Further note about the triple knife. If setup properly once you reach knife level you can have knife levels stolen from you. So if you have gotten your first two knives and some one knifes you, you'd still have your first knife and be working on the second however if you got knifed again prior to getting that second knife you'd be back on nade level. Having multiple people on Knife level all running around trying to knife each other off of it and trying to win is a hell of a lot of fun. I think it also adds more skill than just getting a lucky nade and then running around a corner and getting a lucky knife to win.

If possible to have it coded to SM GG, which the guy promised to do for me over a year ago, add the "GG Grenade Bonus" like in the ES version of GG. It works like this; (You can find the ES code for it in the gg_nade_bonus.py file in the ES GG zip for more of an idea of how it works.)

Well that was kind of rude, assuming an entire mod will get changed just for you?? This doesn't make much sense to me to be honest. 

We have tried an Elimination GunGame server and unfortunately it did not work out due to inactivity and was very recently taken down. 

Personally I don't think your edit on this GG server is so much different that it would be so successful. I'm sure none of us are opposed to a new one, but we should do something fairly different than what we already have. Hmmmm...

Your last paragraph reminded me of this commercial:

Well that was kind of rude, assuming an entire mod will get changed just for you?? This doesn't make much sense to me to be honest. 

Wasn't just for me. A lot of people were asking for it and he even added it to the "to do list" he said it'd be easy enough to code and put a 3 month limit on it but never added it. No biggie, just disappointed by taking him at his word. Sorry if it came of rude, I didn't mean too.

Gotchya. I really don't see a big difference in adding SM especially for people who don't have admin.

Don't forget that the "to do list" you speak of may be extremely long. 

Gotchya. I really don't see a big difference in adding SM especially for people who don't have admin.

I don't know him.

Do you guys run SM, Sourcemod? You need it to run GG unless you have a stand alone from somewhere. Yeah long to do lists suck.

Ya see, I don't know shit about shit.

I don't know him.

LIES!

There use to be 3 versions of SM GG and there is one version of ES GG. I know there is a stand alone DM. Thought maybe since last I had run any servers maybe some one had come up with a stand alone version of it because you said why add SM. I was pretty sure you guys had the main SM version which is what I ran. I originally had the ES version but after a engine update EST broke and it took them to long to get a fix so I switched to SM.

This conversation would look pretty crazy to some one that doesn't know about these things. lol "Hey did you get SM GG cause my ES/EST doesn't let my GG run anymore!" rofl

Ya see, I don't know shit about shit.

You know long lists suck and we're in agreement there. lol :)