Sign in to follow this  
Berserk

PUBG TTK Tournament in the near future.

Working out the details and the way the rosters will be set up. Pretty much just need a few days to work out a a plan. But so far it will be a DUOS tournament random partners will be chosen with a number pick. In order for that to happen I'll need everyone who will be participating to leave a comment saying "I'm a chicken winner" Prizes are $20.00 Steam Cards for top 3 DUOS team winners. I myself am excluded from the tournament prizes but will be participating in it. Stay tuned for more details and the official rules and what not.

(Details are still being worked on time is still needed on how to plan this properly)

I'll play, but honestly we should just play custom games with our people anyway.  The ZF guys did it a while ago, and it looked like great fun.  And why Duos?  Why not do a few tournaments and do solo and duos.  Just thinking.

Yeah I see what you're saying. I need to mess around with the custom game modes. But as of right now you and Tickles are the only people to respond and show any interest towards this.

21 hours ago, winnie said:

Cool! Am I the only one that feels stupid for not knowing what game this is?

No. It's just another battle royal game, with more realistic weaponry. Concept is the same as that shit game called h1z1 which is more arcade type shooter. I mean you should just get it so I can count you in the tourney. Because right now.....you know "We got forums?!" Tickles said he'd get some of his rl friends to join in but that was two days ago.

2 hours ago, Berserk said:

No. It's just another battle royal game, with more realistic weaponry. Concept is the same as that shit game called h1z1 which is more arcade type shooter. I mean you should just get it so I can count you in the tourney. Because right now.....you know "We got forums?!" Tickles said he'd get some of his rl friends to join in but that was two days ago.

Berserk, what is the actual name of the damn game? You never actually said...

Due to the lack of interest and enthusiasm from the community, this tournament is indefinitely postponed.