Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
TimetoKill.net 2v2 CS:GO Prize Tournament #1CS:GO Tournament
Posted 29 August 2012 - 08:47 PM
You and a partner! This tournament is open to all players registered on these forums. Max 16 teams.
If you need a partner, post in this thread "looking for partner" and I'll pair you up with someone else also looking
2v2 Double Elimination CS:GO Tournament. Maps TBA, and will change every round.
Sunday, September 16th, 2012 @ 3pmCST/4pmEST/1pmPST
TimetoKill.net TeamSpeak(188.8.131.52:9987 password: nomnomnom) & private servers provided by TimetoKill.net
The winners EACH receive $20 towards their STEAM account OR a $20 giftcard to their nearest pizza place via http://randomactsofpizza.com/info.html#cards. If you happen to be from a different country, we'll figure something out.
1. Reply to this topic with you and your partners name.
2. You and your partner both need to be registered on these forums.
3. You must show up by the time provided above or you will be disqualified.
4. You must be connected to the TimetoKill.net TeamSpeak server to compete in the tournament. You do not need a mic.
5. Put enough time aside to finish the tournament. If you leave early you will be disqualified.
6. All matches must be played on TimetoKill.net private servers.
7. If both opponents agree on a short break, the break should last no longer than 30 minutes. Keep the tournament rollin!
8. If you or your teammate leave without any notice to any TimetoKill.net staff and do not come back within 20 minutes, you will be disqualified.
9. Brackets and seeds will be randomly generated.
1. 15 rounds on each side, first team to 16 wins the match.
2. First team to win 2 matches on the given map wins the tournament round.
3. Each round will have a 2:30 time limit.
4. Take a screenshot of the winning screen for any given match. This will be for proof just in case it's needed. If proof is necessary and you do not have a screenshot, the match will be either void or replayed, depending on the situation.
5. The obvious. No glitching or hacking. Either will result in immediate disqualification and permaban from all TimetoKill.net events & servers.
Official Tournament Maps
Round 1 - de_inferno
Round 2 - de_dust2
Round 3 - de_nuke
Round 4 - de_aztec
Round 5 - de_train
Tournament Signup Deadline: SATURDAY SEPTEMBER 15TH, 2012.
We look forward to the first TimetoKill.net community tournament, and are excited for what the future has in store for us
1. optics & Richter
2. Yuengling & roastduckSON
3. gyRo & comedyguy1262549
4. slapcorn & Turk
5. winnie the pooh & Jorf
6. Headharvest & spoon
7. thomasthetank13 & spike247
- optics, kuj0, Richter and 3 others like this
Posted 30 August 2012 - 09:51 PM
"The deadliest weapon in the world is a Marine and his rifle."
Gen. John "Black Jack" Pershing, U.S. Army
Commander of American Forces in World War I
---My brother is a marine
Posted 31 August 2012 - 12:19 AM
No recording will take place; I suggest you demo your entire match(by each half) in case of any suspicions or glitches.
This is also why I have the "Screenshot" rule(See Match Rule #4).
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users